We process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some of the following;
· Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services / communications for the benefit of our customers.
· To identify & prevent fraud.
· To enhance the security of our network & information systems.
· To better understand how people interact with our websites.
· To provide postal & digital communications which we think will be of interest to you.
· To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns & advertising.
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard & take account of these rights. You have the right to object to the processing if you wish, & if you wish to do so please email here. Please bear in mind that if you object, this may affect our ability to carry out tasks above for your benefit.